We Can Help You Keep More of What You Make
Do you want tax time to be as easy and pain-free as possible?
Do you want to stay informed on ways to reduce your tax bill?
Do you want to pay the least amount of taxes possible?
If you answered yes to any of these questions (and we don’t know anyone who would answer “no” to the last one!), then you’re in the perfect place to find out about how we can help you with your tax return preparation, fast and easy filing, and tax planning to reduce your tax bill.
Tax Return Preparation
We know that tax time is probably not your favorite time of the year! We want to make it as quick and pain-free as possible for you. We can help you navigate the maze of forms, requirements, deadlines, and constantly changing tax laws so that you can be aware of the possible financial opportunities available to your circumstances.
When you hire a tax preparer, make sure they:
- Have obtained a current year PTIN (Preparer Tax Identification Number). Otherwise, they are ineligible to prepare your IRS returns.
- Have attended continuing education tax courses so they know the newest year’s rules.
- Have a quality control process within their business so that your return will be checked for errors.
- Can eFile your returns so that your refund, if any, will be returned faster.
- Explain your return to you so that you understand what you are signing. You are ultimately responsible for your own tax return, so it’s essential that you understand it.
Feel free to ask us these questions, too!
What We Do
We help our clients with the following services:
- Prepare and efile your individual, corporate, and estate tax returns at the local, state, and national levels so you can get any refunds back as fast as possible
- Keep you informed of due dates so you can stop worrying whether you’ve forgotten to file something important
- Answer your questions and explain your options
- Explain the complex in an understandable way so you can feel confident you’ve made the right decision
- Support in case you receive a tax bill or audit notice from any tax agency
To discuss any of these services, please give us a call or email us. We’ll set up a complimentary initial session so you can find out more about how we can help you.
We’re committed to helping you keep your hard-earned money without paying a penny more in taxes than you’re legally required to do. And some of the biggest savings can come when we work together and plan ahead.
We offer proactive tax planning suggestions to save you money when tax time comes. Please give us a call any time of the year, so we can start finding ways to save you money.
“We were very fortunate to have found such an experienced personal and small business accountant in Bob Jablonsky in 2010. Since then we’ve come to rely on his immense professionalism – he consistently responds to our email inquiries quickly and efficiently and answers all of our tax questions in a personable yet informative manner. He is pro-active and extremely helpful, making the daunting task of tax preparation much easier and stress-free. His personalized attention to detail, gives us the confidence that he is at all times in compliance and up to date on all tax-law changes, making it so easy to keep using his exceptional services.” —Becca Falkowski, Member-Manager, Beaudee USA, LLC
“We have enjoyed working with Bob over the past few years. His expertise and knowledge in the tax laws has been most helpful and has likely kept us out of trouble. We appreciate that he is always available to answer a quick question, and for taking time to answer the longer more complicated questions in detail and in layman’s terms that are easy to understand.” —Jerilyn Miller, President, Jerilyn Miller and Company
“While most people in life FEAR Public Speaking, unfortunately, my largest fear yearly is taxes. Bob has been our Tax Professional for over a decade now. When I first met Bob here in Orlando, I knew that he would be our “go to” Tax Professional for life. Not only was he open and receptive to our needs at the time, but, he has under promised and over delivered, something not found in many professions these days. Bob, has helped our family through some difficult situations with the IRS I would recommend Bob to anyone who is in need of a quality tax professional that knows the in’s and out’s of the system that scares most people every April and business professionals every Quarter.” —Eric Butler, Orlando, FL
We’d love to meet you and discuss how we can help you with your tax requirements. Call us at
972-821-1991 or email us at email@example.com to set up your no-cost, no-obligation 30-minute tax consultation.